Today was Sariah's "Moving Up Ceremony". As I sat in the audience, I go down memory lane, remembering so many moments of my little girl.
I remember being pregnant and not knowing what to expect as a new mom. I remember Greg telling me how to breathe while I was in labor as if he knew what it felt like to push a baby out...LOL. I remember being a first time mom and all the mothers and non-mothers sharing advice that I did and didn't want to hear.
I remember dropping Sariah off at her first day at daycare. I remember having to tell Sariah that her cousins Christian and Christina would be living with us. I remember around that same time, having to explain to her, then a 2.5 year-old, would be a having a sister joining the family. 14-months later, she had to be told she was expecting a brother....LOL. Sariah has grown from being a little baby to a little lady. Time goes by so fast. The theme of today's graduation was "Cherish the Moment". The lesson was to enjoy all moments with your children - good and not-so good. Today, Sariah showed so much confidence, and she made me even more proud to be her mom.
Remembering these moments were so touching...What I didn't remember was to bring a box of Kleenex :)
Silent Night,
Annie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment