Thursday, May 24, 2012

Hands-on Dads

As always, I got my "hi mommy" welcome as soon as I walked thought the door after a long day at work. The past 2 moths have been so busy at work, that when I get home, I have so little energy. To all those working ms out there, extra kudos. I came home, got love from my nest and hubby, and proceeded to get dinner ready. What made the day so much lighter was when I realized that hubby already had the nest in PJs and they l already ate dinner. Thank you Lord for a husband who is such a hands-on father. As many know, I have 3 of my own children under the age of 5, and also am the guardian of my twin niece And nephew who are 13. Can we say "full house". People always say, "I don't know how you do it"! I know how, it's called the Lord, our father. This is when I get some "me time"...that moment when it is silent. As mothers we all know that while we love our kids, silence is truly priceless. Anyhow, if you have a hands-on partner in the household helping with the kids, remember to say that simple phrase - thank you!
Silent night,
MrsMommyDoresca
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment